Skip to main content
Topic: R3 Essendon V Carlton - Prematch Posturing (Read 66368 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: R3 Essendon V Carlton - Prematch Posturing

Reply #180
At least HE might be able to show some leadership, we'll need it.
2024... Moir of the same to come

Reply #181
Carazzo hasn't had a hit out, can't see him playing.  If he does he'll struggle to run out a half.

Green vest?
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #182
Rowe has a chance to do what Watson hasnt and thats cement a spot.
He was off the pace vs Richmond but he did have a go and got some spoils in unlike Watson who couldnt get body on his man, was late to contests......

Fair point in regards to the spoils - I'll concede two rippers to him last Thursday night. Hope Hardingham stays in the Essendon team.....there's no more of spud playing in the AFL right now than that bloke - how he remains on their list......

You know you've just ensured Hardingham is BOG this week! ;D
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #183
Carazzo hasn't had a hit out, can't see him playing.  If he does he'll struggle to run out a half.

Green vest?

Not sure he's a Green Vest player TBH. His career to date has been defined by the quality of his run with roles.
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #184
I know MM has stated you dont get match fitness in the 2's but surely Carrots wont be rushed straight back into the 1's. He will be blowing a gale in the first 10 mins.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #185
I have a feeling we'll win this....
We've played some awful football in the last two weeks......but we've also had some patches where we've dominated the games.

The Essendon folk will look at the results and see loss /loss combined with the criticsim.
We'll catch them on the hop and send them home disappointed. ;)

Reply #186
Like I said, you all remind me of my clubbing days....come Monday there's no chance I'm heading out again (no chance we'll win), halfway through the week it's like maybe I could consider it (hey maybe we're a chance to win) and then come Friday nah fk it, I'm going out this weekend (nah fk it we'll win).
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #187
Like I said, you all remind me of my clubbing days....come Monday there's no chance I'm heading out again (no chance we'll win), halfway through the week it's like maybe I could consider it (hey maybe we're a chance to win) and then come Friday nah fk it, I'm going out this weekend (nah fk it we'll win).
Gold
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #188
Gold

:))

Lets hope we can cause a Bomber stall and it's the start of their tail spin for the year!
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #189
Our 2 losses to them last year for mine, were easily the hardest take......both games we were in complete & utter control, but games lost in the last quarter, both games should NEVER have been lost. We owe this mob....we owe this mob big time.

Carrazzo a definite 'in' imo, exactly what we need.....

Faark I hate this mob, words cannot describe......
Football is life, there is nothing else....

Reply #190
A loss to the scum could result in a rehash of an old favourite thread of mine with a slight change in names! :P
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #191
Gold

:))

Lets hope we can cause a Bomber stall and it's the start of their tail spin for the year!

Aahh yes, repay the favour for rnd 3 in 2012>:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D
2024... Moir of the same to come

Reply #192
Lucas and Brock omitted.

Apparently mick took exception to Brock not joining the 3qtr huddle.
Excuses year 1, blame year 2, contract extention year 3........

Reply #193

Green vest?

Not sure he's a Green Vest player TBH. His career to date has been defined by the quality of his run with roles.

The year he got cleaned up by that juiced up EFC loser, he was in AA form - as a legitimate A grade offensive midfielder.

Hasn't been the same since that hit.
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #194
A loss to the scum could result in a rehash of an old favourite thread of mine with a slight change in names! :P

Wasn't it this mob who sparked the last one? I think that was only a draw as well!