Skip to main content
Topic: RD 3 : Carlton VS Essendon (After Siren Shrieking) (Read 71191 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: RD 3 : Carlton VS Essendon (After Siren Shrieking)

Reply #105
The options are:

1. Extraordinary Meeting now - 100 signatures - we need a ticket to be formed roll the entire Board
2. Ask the AFL to step in and appoint an independent person to clean the Board and Administration - some one like Jackson who went to Melbourne
3. I say 1 and 2, because we cannot trust the succession plan and the present Carlton Board personnel to make the right decisions. We know the Board is loaded with factions...probably 3 factions.

If we are going to change things, it has to happen organically and from within, no handouts or charity.

You can still have an EGM to exit those dead wood directors - Sticks Pratt Lee Clarke Farouh Germinder & Gleeson

Reply #106
Don't be sticking up for Carrazzo if that's what you're trying to do.....so he should have gotten that many clearances with the utter domination of Warnock in the hitouts,

Dominance, are you fecking kidding me?

Warnock 41 hitouts, 62 ranking points.

Carlilse, 18 hit outs 102 ranking points.

When asked about the ruck BumberT laughed, he fecking laughed!  :-[

When the numpty Riewoldt made his ruck summary, Matthews just shooked his head he did not know what to say!   >:(
The Force Awakens!

Reply #107
Don't be sticking up for Carrazzo if that's what you're trying to do.....so he should have gotten that many clearances with the utter domination of Warnock in the hitouts,

The decision to play Carrozzo was a mates decision of incompetence - his first game in 18 months - no reserves warm up games. They got rid of McLean (should have played him) and Bell started on the bench who played last week

Absolute amateurs at Carlton - we were going to be destroyed in the centre.

Reply #108

The decision to play Carrozzo was a mates decision of incompetence - his first game in 18 months - no reserves warm up games. They got rid of McLean (should have played him) and Bell started on the bench who played last week

Absolute amateurs at Carlton - we were going to be destroyed in the centre.

With the incompetence of the Match Committee and MM it makes you wonder how much of Collingwood's success is attributed to MM. He is totally ballsing things up here that it is like the Pies have planted him here to be a terrorist. By jingoes it is working. :o
2024... Moir of the same to come

Reply #109
Tonight's performance actually shocked me.....I knew we weren't travelling well, but none of us saw this coming. It's not an exaggeration in saying that the rot set in from the very first bounce and Essendon's very first clearance of the game.....it wasn't remotely contested and nothing changed from go to whoa. It was the most unaccountable football I've seen from ANY team that I can remember. In the 3rd quarter Essendon's kicked a goal from SEVEN consecutive UNcontested marks.....surely that has to be some kind of record?

For a group of players to look so disinterested, be so soft, so utterly inept as professional sportsman for an entire game.....there's gotta be something going on, there HAS to be.

For what it's worth, I've heard from a very good source not to believe a word the Club says in regards to the possibility of Gibbs re-signing. Nothing can be surer than he is gawn and I for one don't care one iota if he is.....

Next week we officially hit rock bottom......
Football is life, there is nothing else....

Reply #110
just saw this tweet

"Saw a bloke nailing his carlton membership to a tree. So I grabbed it. Can never have enough nails"

Reply #111
I received some free tickets to tonights game so stupidly decided to go even though I knew we couldn't compete with those cyborgs..
Make no mistake people, Essendon are not playing in the same ball park as anyone else..  They have benefited so much from their PEDS program.. The must sit out two years or this comp is a joke.. Their players legs and bodies are forking huge compared to our guys, and they run all day.. They don't even look like getting tired... Its just not right..
While our players are gasping for air, they are setting up like they just just arrived at the ground.. It an absolute joke, and people dont need to look any further as to why we beat them by 93 points 3 years ago, but now get smashed by them... Its the first time I have seen Essendon live since they've taken these PEDS, and its just ridiculous... They need to be outed..
And I could have punched out half of their arrogant f head supporters tonight... It was hard to watch and I shouldn't have gone.. If these players escape bans, im giving it away..

Reply #112
@ Lods. I don't have that answer at the moment. We either have a bad list or a bad group of coaches. I feel we have the wrong mix of each. Some of the coaches need to move on and a good number of players need to move on to give us a fresh start. Otherwise we are not going to move forward in a hurry. Just my opinion.

Maybe bleeding in some youngs and topping up with some ready mades, along with assistance coaches that can get the job done. How else can Mick state he never saw this game coming ? He doesn't see what the coaches are doing with his squad. I don't have all the answers but something is not going to move us towards improving at all.

When you are 0-2 and lose your third without a fight, it generally sends a message to all. List bad, or coaching group bad, or at worst a combination of both. God help us if it is the last option. If we go down next week it will be all doom and gloom. We will have hit an all time low. When is the last time we were o from 4. How were we seen by the media and how did the supporters really feel. Lets pray it doesn't happen. ;)
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #113
Melbourne will give themselves a chance next week, as I reckon we'd just be able to roll Peel Thunder right now ..

Yep, as they say on here sometimes.....Danger Game.

For Melbourne......

Who do you think?
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #114
Haven't seen so many blokes just jog in behind their opponents with little pressure or intensity. That was as bad as I've seen since it all started going horrible wrong 12 years ago. F@rK it I'm going to bed.

Reply #115
At the 10 minute mark of the 1st quarter I noticed 4 players from cheatsfc.com directing teammates to pick up their man and/or move to set positions.

If I could have taken a photo it would have frozen the moment - four ... FOUR men in red and black firmly but calmly beseeching others to follow (to my mind) preset instructions.  Two of them were Goddard and Chapman.

Would be nice to have that sort of leadership.
Keyboard warrior #24601

Reply #116
I received some free tickets to tonights game so stupidly decided to go even though I knew we couldn't compete with those cyborgs..
Make no mistake people, Essendon are not playing in the same ball park as anyone else..  They have benefited so much from their PEDS program.. The must sit out two years or this comp is a joke.. Their players legs and bodies are forking huge compared to our guys, and they run all day.. They don't even look like getting tired... Its just not right..
While our players are gasping for air, they are setting up like they just just arrived at the ground.. It an absolute joke, and people dont need to look any further as to why we beat them by 93 points 3 years ago, but now get smashed by them... Its the first time I have seen Essendon live since they've taken these PEDS, and its just ridiculous... They need to be outed..
And I could have punched out half of their arrogant f head supporters tonight... It was hard to watch and I shouldn't have gone.. If these players escape bans, im giving it away..

The d1ckheads on Ch 7 were salivating at the prospect of the Bummers with BummerT at the helm winning the flag this year. If that actually happened and ASADA/AFL fails to deal with the cheating players then I think there will be a huge backlash and the Bummer fans may be the only ones left at the footy.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #117

When the numpty Riewoldt made his ruck summary, Matthews just shooked his head he did not know what to say!   >:(

Nup......I 100% stand by what I said. Warnock was fine as far as hitouts go, bit hard to get those rankings points up when you're spoon-feeding muppets who can't take advantage of your work. Although his pure ruckwork was fine, he is a witches hat the rest of the time he's out there. I tell you who was getting a ton of laughs at the ground and that was our masterful leader in Murph.....yep, he was deadset being laughed at en masse by the Essendon throng and we as Carlton supporters had to sit there and cop it, coz there was no reason to defend him.
Football is life, there is nothing else....

Reply #118
Nup......I 100% stand by what I said. Warnock was fine as far as hitouts go, bit hard to get those rankings points up when you're spoon-feeding muppets who can't take advantage of your work. Although his pure ruckwork was fine, he is a witches hat the rest of the time he's out there. I tell you who was getting a ton of laughs at the ground and that was our masterful leader in Murph.....yep, he was deadset being laughed at en masse by the Essendon throng and we as Carlton supporters had to sit there and cop it, coz there was no reason to defend him.

Are you related?

Have another look, for example twice tonight he went uncontested in the ruck and hit it directly to the Scum, on one occasion he even used two hands to ensure it went where he intended!

It's like playing with 17 men against 18, no actually it's like playing 17 against 19 because 206 does more good things for the opposition than he does for us!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #119

The d1ckheads on Ch 7 were salivating at the prospect of the Bummers with BummerT at the helm winning the flag this year. If that actually happened and ASADA/AFL fails to deal with the cheating players then I think there will be a huge backlash and the Bummer fans may be the only ones left at the footy.

Im telling ya cookie, I nearly lost it tonight... One f##ker had the nerve to yell out "and you guys played finals last year"............  "And it was thanks to us"...
So I said "yeah because you ficking cheats juiced up you moron..."     They truley just dont get it.. Its like they are proud of it now because they think they've been punished, so all their players with huge bodies can run around winning premierships for them and all they got was a fine and a token ban for their coach.. They laugh about it...  I cant wait for their world to come crashing down..  Essendon are the only thing in my life I have pure hatred for...